Do you like wisdom quotes too?
The Chinese are known for their wise proverbs and sayings and we can learn so much from them. Now, it’s one thing to have knowledge but it’s a whole different ball game to translate them to your own situation and make them work for you, in your life.
So that’s what I’m going to help you with in this episode of the Energy Management Show. I have eight brilliant Chinese quotes for you and I’m going to guide you through them, step by step. It’s going to be wise, inspiring, motivating and above all practical! I know you’re gonna love it!
To master your energy, to master your life, you need to implement wisdom!
What can you learn from in this episode?
- Old sayings and proverbs have given us many essential life lessons.
- On health, on family life, on success and money or on how to use your energy – your life force – wisely.
- These 8 Chinese wisdom quotes can change you, make you stronger, will make you grow as a person – in your work or business – and will help you master your energy, so you can avoid overwhelm or conquer overwhelm, if that’s what you need right now.
- With each wisdom quote I help you with:
- Translation to your own situation.
- Define action steps
- You have to implement those action steps and you have to repeat them.
- “Your teacher can open the door, but you must enter by yourself.”
- I can teach you techniques or give you insights on how to avoid or conquer overwhelm but you have to implement them yourself. You have to take your own steps. Because ultimately you are responsible for your own energy and for the choices you make.
- What do you know but don’t you apply in your life?
- “The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
- When you don’t break down big jobs in little action pieces chances are that the job never gets done.
- What mountains of work do you still have on your to-do-list – or even worse – in your head?
- What is the smallest stone you can pick up right now?
- “Do not let yesterday use too much of today.”
- How many times a day do you allow yourself to let your mind wander off to what has happened in the past?
- How does this affect your energy and feelings of happiness?
- What action can you take to more enjoy what you have right now and not let yesterday block the beautiful moments of today?
- “Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.”
- Where in your life do you experience darkness?
- What little action steps can you take to light that small candle?
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”
- How relaxed are you on average? And how relaxed would you like to be?
- What small steps can you take to get there?
- “Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear your path.”
- Do you experience a storm in your life right now?
- If this storm is, or was, here to clear a path, what path could that be then?
- An affirmation that works great when you experience a storm.
- “Life is like an echo. What you send out comes back to you.”
- Everything consists of energy and everything has its own vibration.
- Energies of the same vibration attract each other.
- What does that mean for you…
- Are you aware of your average energy frequency?
- Are you aware of what you send out and thus attract?
- What is the most important thing you want to achieve right now? And what is your dominant feeling when you think about this.
- What is the feeling you desire when you think about your goal or wish.
- What tiny step can you take that will get you into that desired feeling?
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
- Pick one wisdom to work on. Pick the one that speaks to you most.
- Start implementing those action steps in your life.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes to your computer or portable device. I don’t want you to miss an episode, a freebie or an exercise! Click here to subscribe in iTunes – Apple Podcast!
Now if I have inspired you and if you love the information and exercises I gave you, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they also give me a lot of energy and ‘bubbles’ reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!
Download the FREEBIE for this show
To make it as easy as possible for you to transform these eight beautiful wisdom quotes to your own life and your own situation, I created a whole workbook for this episode. This way you can immediately write down all the insights you have, all the steps you want to take and you can keep this all together in one workbook.
Download it, print it out and you’re ready to go!