I’m sure you know the difference between a strength and a weakness. You might think they’re the same, but they could not be more different. To master your energy so you can master your life, you need to know what those differences are, and how they affect your energy, because channeling your focus from one to the other might just be your missing link between success and disappointments.
So tune in for this episode to learn more about strengths, weaknesses and pitfalls, and how to deal with them!
If you want to master your energy so you can master your life, you most focus on your pitfalls, not on your weaknesses.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Find out what energy type you are!
- Episode 2 – Your energy type and the five elements
- Join our community on Facebook and connect with me!
Biggest takeaways from this episode:
- What is a weakness.
- What is a pitfall.
- How your energy is affected by one over the other.
- The qualities and pitfalls of each energy type.
- How to shift your thinking from weakness to pitfall.
- How to transform your pitfalls into strengths.
- Exercise you can do with your qualities and pitfalls.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes to your computer or portable device. I don’t want you to miss an episode, a freebie or an exercise! Click here to subscribe in iTunes – Apple Podcast!
Now if I have inspired you and if you love the information and exercises I gave you, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they also give me a lot of energy and ‘bubbles’ reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!