People that cost you energy are not by definition bad people. They just don’t vibe well with you, at that moment in your life. So instead of putting energy in getting them out of your life, you could put your energy in attracting people that nourish you, that compliment you.
In this episode of the Energy Management Show I’ll explain to you how to do that. Because that is different for every energy type. I’ll tell you what kind of people influence your energy type the most, in a negative way. And I’ll give you the two rules you need to follow to attract more supportive and positive people in your life.
If you want to master your energy so you can master your life, then you need to learn how to attract the right people in your life.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Find out what energy type you are!
- Episode 7 – How to deal with toxic people
- Join our community on Facebook and connect with me!
Biggest takeaways from this episode:
- The kind of people that you surround yourself with are HUGE contributor to your energy levels and your wellness.
- How to identify negative people in your life.
- What influences the 5 energy types the most: Earth, Metal, Water, Wood en Fire
- How to attract more supporting and positive people in your life; the two rules.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes to your computer or portable device. I don’t want you to miss an episode, a freebie or an exercise! Click here to subscribe in iTunes – Apple Podcast!
Now if I have inspired you and if you love the information and exercises I gave you, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they also give me a lot of energy and ‘bubbles’ reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!