In this episode, I’m answering one of the most frequently asked questions: ‘How can I manage my energy so that I don’t use it – or lose it – all at once?’. If you are one of the many people that struggle with this then get your pen and paper ready because I’m going to explain to you the one thing that is always out of balance when this happens. And you know me, I’m not just giving you the ‘what to do’ but I also have a 4-step exercise for you to really solve your problem!
If you want to master your energy so you can master your life, then you need to learn how to centre yourself.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Important indicators that you’re out of your centre:
- You are everywhere with your mind and your focus.
- You try to do too many things in 1 day – you often multitask.
- Every little bleep from your phone drags you away from your primary tasks.
- Your drive is not acting but reacting.
- Your thoughts are controlling you instead of the other way around. Resulting in ruminating, worrying and procrastination.
- That little nagging and negative voice in your head isn’t a stranger to you either.
- Your head feels cloudy and scattered.
- You feel stressed out and overwhelmed.
- You react from a fixed mindset.
- You don’t listen to yourself – you listen to the outside world.
- You don’t trust yourself – you trust the outside world.
- You don’t feel happiness and fulfilment from the inside – you leave that up to the outside world.
- You are not in control of your life – you gave that power to the outside world.
- At the end of the day – or sometimes even at the end of the afternoon – you are tired but wired and you have trouble finding your rest, which sometimes results in restless nights or even sleepless nights.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. By subscribing to this podcast, you will automatically receive the latest episodes to your computer or portable device. I don’t want you to miss an episode, a freebie or an exercise! Click here to subscribe in iTunes – Apple Podcast!
Now if I have inspired you and if you love the information and exercises I gave you, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they also give me a lot of energy and ‘bubbles’ reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!